We provide service for gas compression and power generation equipment, including warranty service, minor and major maintenance, replacement parts, and equipment exchange, through a network of service locations throughout Western Canada and the United States Rocky Mountain Region.
Available Positions located in:
- Casper, Wyoming
- Williston, North Dakota
- Responsible for servicing equipment located primarily in the Rocky Mountain Region
General field maintenance and repair
Control systems, unit commissioning, and overall product support.
- Ensures all personnel adhere to all Company Safety Regulations.
- Overtime and on-call requirements can include work after regular work hours, weekends and holidays.
- This position is but can include other areas and can require traveling on a normal basis, including overnights.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with heavy duty mechanical, fabrication, and millwright field work.
- Compression, process, and production related equipment experience and / or training.
- Possess thorough knowledge of compressor packages including all component and systems.
- Experience with repair and maintenance on Caterpillar and Waukesha natural gas engines.
- Experience with repair and maintenance on Ariel and other reciprocating / screw compressor manufactures.
- Familiar with instrumentation systems and PLC type control panels.
- Clear driver’s record / can meet DOT requirements.
- Understand the life cycle of critical components.
- Available to work overtime and available for on-call rotations.
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Competitive salary
- Health & dental benefits
- 401K matching
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Relocation assistance available for select positions