We are seeking a number of Nurse Practitioners for our clinics throughout Indiana. Our clinics primarily serve the uninsured, under served, Medicare and Medicaid patients along with the general population.
We are seeking Nurse Practitioners that desire to service under served communities and provide great healthcare to those that need it most. You have a passion for healing!
We have 2 openings currently:
- Mishawaka, Indiana
- South Bend, Indiana
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing primary health care to individuals and families, emphasize health promotion and disease prevention, and make referrals to physicians and other health care members of the health care team as appropriate. This position will work closely with the clinical staff and will report to the Site Medical Director and Site Operations Director.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and nurse practitioner program
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Current Indiana registered nurse license
- Certified as a nurse practitioner by an approved certifying organization.
- Prescriptive authority, DEA certification
- Current CPR certification
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or extensive experience as an RN in ER or ICU
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Transportation and valid driver’s license
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Operate a multi-line phone system and other office equipment including printers, fax machines, etc.
- Basic software skills (Microsoft Office, EHR, online sources, etc.)