||Program Manager Decatur 2160772|
Open role: Program Manager
The main purpose of the job is to manage programs, projects and/or activities from concept to implementation. Such activities include but are not limited to long and short term planning. Scheduling and coordination of activities across multiple departments
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and present business plans, program/project plans, management and customer reports that include KPI’s (key performance indicators/targets), schedules (plan vs actual).financial and technical details
- Manage development and implementation of various programs &/or projects
- Lead new or modified production process and plant logistics flow improvement initiatives
- Conduct &/or support production feasibility and capacity studies as well as develop/implement countermeasures (c/m’s) as required
- The incumbent may also generate and/or revise CAD plant and process layout’s ( ST, WE, MC ) as well as evaluate and improve processes considering Quality, Delivery, Safety, Management and Cost.
- Ensure safety process on existing and new equipment.
- Learn, obey and practice the health and safety policies of the company.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping