We are currently looking for School Bus Drivers to join our team
We are committed to the safety of our Drivers and students and have put in place various safety protocols to reflect current conditions. As the situation is fluid, we will continue to adapt and apply best practices to ensure you have a safe work environment. We are also offering flexible pay options during training. Please Apply for more details.
$14 per hour or more depending on your experience + Benefits
Weekends, evenings and holidays OFF!
Do you want or need to boost your income but don’t want to work the usual terrible part time hours for little thanks? Drive a School Bus Part Time for us! We are inviting safe drivers to join our awesome team transporting students for school districts in the Nampa area.
A School Bus Driver Job is Ideal for: Stay-at-home Parents - Retirees - Students - Second Income & Career Drivers.
Our drivers tell us we have the best kids :O) We know! We’ve been bringing smiles safely to and from school for more than 60 years!
“School Bus Drivers are the people who transport our children to their future.”
“Fun and rewarding job to have I would recommend this job to those looking for a job that is friendly with your child’s school schedule.”
“This job was perfect for me while I was going through college. Easy hours and a flexible schedule as well as the opportunity for additional hours.”
“I liked transporting kids they were very safety oriented the buses were very clean the schedules were good I liked going to different schools and watching the events.”
- PAID TRAINING: We provide some of the best hands on, in-depth training in the business. You will receive approximately 40-60 hours of paid training, which includes classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction as well as Student Management Techniques.
- We work with you from the beginning to create a schedule that works for both of us.
- Child Ride-along available on some routes.
- Paid bi-weekly.
- Participation in 401K – w/employer match
- Life insurance - $10,000 + $10,000 AD&D Rider.
- Voluntary Benefits available: Dental, Vision, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Term Life.
- We support all levels of skill and experience.
- Friendly staff and a family atmosphere are a big deal to us.
- We have a positive and encouraging workplace.
- Opportunity for summer and charter work if you want it.
- We have fun at work.
- Be at home when your children are.
- Local area job - no long commutes.
So whether you are looking for a great place to make a difference or simply living your terrific life, you’ll be joining a team that has fun at work and cares for each other like family.
What you’ll be doing as a Part Time School Bus Driver:
- Safely transport students.
- Perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Assist students with loading and unloading
About you: Friendly, dependable and over 21
- Good verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- An upbeat and positive attitude
- Agree to a background check and DOT Physical Examination
- Love kids of all ages
- A sense of humor :O)
Enjoy your job again!
Easy Apply Today – We look forward to meeting you.